Lucy-Anne

Thursday 2 January 2014

KATE BOSWORTH FOR TOPSHOP

                     

The Kate Bosworth collection for Topshop is something I had my eye on for a good long while, however, the price put me off massively. I spent 5 years of my life grafting at Topshop/Topman so when I see the prices they charge now & not being able to get discount anymore I reluctantly walked away.

I don't really 'do' sales these days, I don't have the patience. But, after the Topshop website locked me out when trying to buy a beaut silk Boutique dress for £55, I ventured into their Leeds store, found the dress & noticed this next to it. After navigating the throng of teenagers running amok in amongst the sale rails I asked a sales assistant where the Boutique items were located (which saved me hours…) and found most of the Kate Bosworth collection in the sale. 

The above jacket was reduced from £195 to £95, so a complete bargain really!! The leather is so soft, it's kind of a milky white in real life and is worn oversized. Not sure what to wear it with yet, but it is beaut & I'm in love.









1 comment: