Lucy-Anne

Monday 16 December 2013

BLOGGER CRUSH


I've been an avid blog reader for the past 5 years or so, starting with The Blonde Salad, and I get style crushes on bloggers all the time.

I thought I would make this Blogger Crush post a series thing. 

My first crush post is dedicated to Zina Charkoplia of http://www.fashionvibe.net 





Zina's look is very eclectic, she has a great edge of mixing high street with high end. Take for example the amazing Zara tartan coat, which has sold out everywhere, she wears it so well and add in the Balenciaga boots. I'd love to have the time to take photos like these, they are beautiful, it helps that Zina is also beautiful. 

So here is my first blogger crush post, dedicated to Zina Fashionvibe.















6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing lovely, she has fabulous style!

    Elizabeth x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this girls style thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Zinas's blog so much :)
    would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have bloglovin, I'm very new to this. I've followed you on blogger :)

      Delete