Lucy-Anne

Sunday 6 October 2013

DUNGAREES


Dungarees used to be reserved for toddlers (I had a pretty snazzy pair of Osh Kosh ones as a child, clearly I was stylish from a young age). However, I recently found this pair in Ark, they were styled with the pale pink camisole in the store, I bought both. They're super comfy for a night out but I've also worn them with Dr Martens whilst trailing around East London, just swapped the camisole out for a chunky knit. (Dungarees available here: http://www.ark.co.uk/item/hearts-and-bows/dungarees/hearts-and-bows-black-and-white-huesca-floral-dungarees/RQ0 )
I styled them with some Topshop heels and a borrowed Kenzo clutch (jealous that it's not mine) & was all ready for a night out. Here are all the bags that enjoyed our night out too.



(Kenzo, Givenchy & Celine)





No comments:

Post a Comment