Lucy-Anne

Wednesday 5 March 2014

FRENCH CONNECTION



I've never ventured into French Connection with the view of buying shoes, I go for their dreamy sequins (of which I found many, but with no fancy occasion to attend I had to just wish).

I was impressed to say the least when I spotted the above beauties on their shelves. The left pair are a super soft leather with a T shaped heel which makes them super modern. I'd describe them as a summer ankle boot, I'm going to wear them with everything, especially black dresses and lashings of jewellery for a rocker edge. I didn't want to take them off, they're my new favourites.

The second pair are also leather with a suede heel and cute silver hard wear. They aren't that high so are perfect for more casual wearing. I love these with my Mom jeans & plan on wearing them with my vintage trousers to 'girly' them up & make them appear less harsh.
 I'm a fan of baggy silhouettes at the moment, oversized coats, baggy jeans, jersey midi dresses etc. I feel I need to make these outfit less edgy with more lady like accessories, hence these shoes, which wouldn't necessarily be 'me'. (I also received some Carvela shoes for Christmas, which I will blog about soon, which are super lady like & super painful)

As well as buying the above shoes I also bought many basic tops, for about £22 to £35 which I love, some basic t-shirts with silky fronts and jersey backs, collared tees and little vests. These are great quality and although they say hand-wash only they wash well at 30•c.

Also, I bought some black skinny jeans and a super super soft leather skirt that I like wearing with 20 denier tights and shoe boots.

I love French Connection.

Both shoes are £95 each, leather skirt £150 and £65 jeans.




No comments:

Post a Comment