Lucy-Anne

Thursday 21 November 2013

VINTAGE BURBERRY BAG


Best vintage find ever!

Every city in the UK is going through a vintage revolution, these shops are a staple, just like a Topshop on every high street. I live in Leeds, which itself has a pretty rad selection of vintage shops. Leeds boasts a Blue Rinse, Best Vintage, Pop Boutique and a brilliant vintage fare that comes around every month or so. 

The above bag was a special purchase that I picked up at Judy's affordable vintage fair in the Corn Exchange. I attended the last one with my sister, alongside the bag I also grabbed a pale pink Jaeger shirt, it's so soft and looks great worn oversized with jeans. We also purchased some interior items, such as ugly plates and random pictures (I am determined for my house to look like a grandma lives there).
I believe the bag has had the handle replaced, however it's still in perfect condition & it fits perfectly on my shoulder.











3 comments: